Are you looking for test equipment for geotechnics, earthworks and pavements that provide immediate repeatable results in-situ so that on-site decisions can be made straight away?
Trusted by our clients
I have known the team at Insitu Test for over ten years. Their professionalism, positivity and enthusiasm for their work is outstanding and I am pleased to recommend them.
GREG ADAMSONGeotechnical Engineering
Insitu Test is our partner overseas for our test equipment. Ask them for a presentation or training for our products. I am sure you will be satisfied. They are a reliable and very kindly partner.
MATTHIAS WEINGARTAnix GmbH
Insitu Test imports, sells and services, unique geotech equipment that has proved of great benefit to those who use it. It has a particularly beneficial role to play for those compacting soil in infrastructure projects.
DAVID PALMEREarthmover and Civil Contractor
- Our focus is being knowledgeable, super responsive and flexible, and excellent at facilitating connections within our extensive network.
- We thrive on adding value to our clients, whether it be bringing them new business, connecting them with expertise they need or just keeping them up to date with what is happening elsewhere in their own organisation or within their industry.
- Our test equipment is used on sealed and unsealed roads, cuttings, tunnels, trenches and embankments, concrete pavements, asphalt pavements, railway track beds, airport runways and taxiways, hard standing areas, landfill sites, dams including mine tailings dams, wind farms, building and temporary structure foundations, pipe & cable laying, electricity pylons / overhead transmission, tank farms and others.
- Clients include Geotechnical Consultants, Contractors & EPCM’s, Government Agencies and Research Organisations. They are local councils, road, rail and airport authorities, asset managers, contractors involved in civil engineering / earthworks, asphalt and concrete laying, mining, utilities (gas, water and electricity), large mobile crane and piling rig contractors, research organisations, universities and consultancies involved geotechnical engineering and testing, geotechnical pavement investigation, site characterisation, soil testing and soil investigation, geotechnical drilling, ground investigation and site investigation.
- Some of our geotechnical testing equipment is particularly good for testing in challenging conditions (remote, soft, marshy, over-water and hazardous locations or confined spaces).
- The majority of our clients are based in Australia and New Zealand.