Insitu Test is Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Island’s field test equipment specialist for geotechnics, earthworks and pavements.
Our focus is being knowledgeable, super responsive and flexible, and excellent at facilitating connections within our extensive network.
We thrive on adding value to our clients, whether it be bringing them new business, connecting them with expertise they need or just keeping them up to date with what is happening elsewhere in their own organisation or within their industry.
Our innovative products are used for soil investigation, compaction control, pavement rehabilitation, ground investigation, site characterisation, geotechnical drilling, and insitu non destructive testing (NDT) of asphalt and concrete.
Our products enable better field-testing outcomes compared to the current traditional methods (faster, more accurate, more representative, providing better insight, without errors, immediate GPS located results that are visually presented, more cost effective etc). Our specialisation is field test equipment with the following:
- Focusing on measuring the fundamental design parameters in the field
- High levels of repeatability
- Non destructive field testing
- Equipment is instrumented
- Results are machine produced (Overcoming manual data recording, transposition or calculation errors and fictitious results)
- GPS located
- Improved safety
- Reduced time to test and get results
- Efficient operation (typically one person operation)
Insitu Test work closely with the test equipment manufacturers to service our clients effectively. Our role is to:
- Educate the Asia Pacific market and specifically our clients about the products we are a distributor for
- Provide ‘in service’ technical support, back-up and customer service to our clients
- Train our clients on the products they have bought or rented from us
- Carry out or manage product repairs
- Provide spare parts
- Manage calibrations
- Liaise with the test equipment manufacturers
We also have a limited range of equipment available for rental, hire or lease.
Insitu Test has excellent connections and contacts in the geotechnical industry, particularly in Australia and New Zealand. Join our online geotechnical community on LinkedIn and become involved in relevant geotechnical, asphalt and concrete discussion groups.
The team at Insitu Test have been supplying and supporting the geotechnical, earthworks and pavement industry with field test equipment since 2005. The company is based in Albert Park in Victoria, Australia.
The test equipment manufacturers we work with include: