Are you looking to get clear insight on what’s going on below the surface when you are designing or constructing projects like infrastructure so you can make well informed decisions in a timely manner?
Trusted by our clients
I have known the team at Insitu Test for over ten years. Their professionalism, positivity and enthusiasm for their work is outstanding and I am pleased to recommend them.
Greg AdamsonGeotechnical Engineering
Insitu Test is our partner overseas for our test equipment. Ask them for a presentation or training for our products. I am sure you will be satisfied. They are a reliable and very kindly partner.
MATTHIAS WEINGARTAnix GmbH
- Our focus is being knowledgeable, super responsive and flexible, and excellent at facilitating connections within our extensive network.
- We thrive on adding value to our clients, whether it be bringing them new business, connecting them with expertise they need or just keeping them up to date with what is happening elsewhere in their own organisation or within their industry.
- Our products enable better field-testing outcomes compared to the current traditional methods (faster, more accurate, more representative, providing better insight, without errors, immediate GPS located results that are visually presented, more cost effective etc).
- Our test equipment is used on sealed and unsealed roads, cuttings, tunnels, trenches and embankments, concrete pavements, asphalt pavements, railway track beds, airport runways and taxiways, hard standing areas, landfill sites, dams including mine tailings dams, wind farms, building foundations, temporary works platforms, pipe & cable laying, electricity pylons / overhead transmission, tank farms and others.
- Clients include Geotechnical Consultants, Contractors & EPCM’s, Government Agencies and Research Organisations. They are local councils, road, rail and airport authorities, asset managers, contractors involved in civil engineering / earthworks, asphalt and concrete laying, mining, utilities (gas, water and electricity), large mobile crane and piling rig contractors, research organisations, universities and consultancies involved geotechnical engineering and testing, geotechnical pavement investigation, site characterisation, soil testing and soil investigation, geotechnical drilling, ground investigation and site investigation.
- Some of our geotechnical testing equipment is particularly good for testing in challenging conditions (remote, soft, marshy, over-water and hazardous locations or confined spaces).
- The majority of our clients are based in Australia and New Zealand.
Our specialisation is field test equipment with the following:
- Focusing on measuring the fundamental design parameters in the field (comparing like with like)
- High levels of repeatability
- Non destructive field testing (overcoming damage and rectification costs and subsequent issues – think key hole surgery vs open heart surgery)
- Equipment is instrumented (data is automatically and accurately recorded)
- Results are machine produced (overcoming manual data recording, transposition or calculation errors and fictitious results)
- GPS located (you know where every test is done)
- Improved safety
- Reduced time to test and get results (results are typically available real time so decisions can be made straight away)
- Efficient operation (typically one person operation)