Are you looking to get clear insight on what’s going on at or below the surface when you are designing or constructing infrastructure projects so you can make well informed decisions in a timely manner?
Trusted by our clients
We have been very happy with the support from Insitu Test. They are knowledgeable and have been super responsive and flexible to our needs.
Federico VelasquezSenior Geotechnical Engineer, CMW GeoSciences
We find the Insitu Test team extremely helpful and their knowledge of the equipment and its capabilities is a great resource for our staff.
Lucas PardoPrincipal, LR Pardo & Associates
Insitu Test is our partner overseas for our test equipment. Ask them for a presentation or training for our products. I am sure you will be satisfied. They are a reliable and very kindly partner.
MATTHIAS WEINGARTAnix GmbH
I have known the team at Insitu Test for over ten years. Their professionalism, positivity and enthusiasm for their work is outstanding and I am pleased to recommend them.
Greg AdamsonGeotechnical Engineering
Insitu Test imports, sells and services, unique geotech equipment that has proved of great benefit to those who use it. It has a particularly beneficial role to play for those compacting soil in infrastructure projects.
David PalmerEarthmover and Civil Contractor
- Our focus is being knowledgeable, super responsive and flexible, and excellent at facilitating connections within our extensive network.
- We thrive on adding value to our clients, whether it be bringing them new business, connecting them with expertise they need or just keeping them up to date with what is happening elsewhere in their own organisation or within their industry.
- The majority of our clients are based in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
- Our specialisation is innovative field geotechnical and civil construction materials testing (CMT) equipment with the following:
- Focusing on measuring the fundamental design parameters in the field (comparing like with like)
- High levels of repeatability
- Non destructive field testing (overcoming damage and rectification costs and subsequent issues – think key hole surgery vs open heart surgery)
- Equipment is instrumented (data is automatically and accurately recorded)
- Results are machine produced (overcoming manual data recording, transposition or calculation errors and fictitious results)
- GPS located (you know where every test is done)
- Improved safety
- Reduced time to test and get results (results are typically available real time so decisions can be made straight away)
- Efficient operation (typically one person operation)
- Our geotechnical and civil construction materials testing (CMT) products enable better field-testing outcomes compared to the current traditional methods (faster, more accurate, more representative, providing better insight, without errors, immediate GPS located results that are visually presented, more cost effective etc).
- Some of our field geotechnical and civil construction materials testing (CMT) equipment is particularly good for testing in challenging conditions (remote, soft, marshy, over-water and hazardous locations or confined spaces).